• Video 1 Example of Cdc14 release in wild-type cells undergoing meiosis.
• Video 2 Example of a cdc55mn cell in which Cdc14 release by nuclear division does not occur.
• Video 3 Example of a cdc55mn cell in which Cdc14 is released and transiently resequestered before nuclear division occurs.
• Video 4 Example of a cdc14-1 cell that performs a single reductional chromosome segregation.
• Video 5 Example of a cdc14-1 cdc55mn cell that performs sequential reductional and equational segregation along the same spindle axis.