Supplement to HURP controls spindle dynamics to promote proper interkinetochore tension and efficient kinetochore capture
Index of Online Supplemental Material for
J. Cell Biol. 10.1083/jcb.200511132
Wong et al.
• Figure S1HURP depletion in Hct116 generates unaligned chromosomes and an increase in mitotic index.
•Video 1Unaligned chromosomes persist in HURP-depleted metaphase cells.
• Video 2HURP-depleted metaphase cells have kinetochores under partial tension at metaphase.
• Video 3HURP-depleted cells are delayed in mitotic progression.
• Video 4HURP-depleted, ch-TOG-depleted, and nocodazole-treated HeLa cells initiate anaphase in the presence of unaligned chromosomes.
• Video 5HURP-depleted cells initiate anaphase with kinetochores under partial tension.
• Video 6 HURP-depleted cells have less stable spindles when treated with nocodazole.
• Video 7Repolymerization of microtubules was delayed in HURP-depleted cells upon release from nocodazole treatment.
• Video 8Reformation of a bipolar spindle was delayed in HURP-depleted cells upon release from nocodazole treatment.
• Video 9HURP decreases the turnover rate of α/β-tubulin on the mitotic spindle.