Supplement to Role of Inn1 and its interactions with Hof1 and Cyk3 in promoting cleavage furrow and septum formation in S. cerevisiae
Index of Online Supplemental Material for
J. Cell Biol. 10.1083/jcb.200903125
Nishihama et al.
• Video 1Localization of Inn1 to the bud neck at mitotic exit concurrently with septin hourglass splitting.
• Video 2Normal Inn1 localization in a myo1Δ cell containing MYO1 plasmid (control).
• Video 3Weak bud neck localization of Inn1 in a myo1Δ cell.
• Video 4Asymmetric movement of Inn1 along the bud neck of a myo1Δ cell.
• Video 5Asymmetric recruitment of Inn1 to the bud neck of a hof1∆ cell.
• Video 6Asymmetric movement of Inn1 along the bud neck of a hof1∆ cell.
• Video 7Diffuse localization of Inn1 in cyk3∆ cells.
• Figures S1—S4, Table S1(PDF)