Supplement to VASP is a processive actin polymerase that requires monomeric actin for barbed end association
• Video 1 VASP-dependent acceleration of barbed end polymerization.
• Video 2 Dynamic localization of 0.5 nM Cy3-VASP (red) on phalloidin-stabilized actin filament (Alexa Fluor 488, green).
• Video 3 Dynamic localization of 0.5 nM Cy3-VASP and mutants on a phalloidin-stabilized Alexa Fluor 488 actin filament.
• Video 4 Dynamic localization of Cy3-VASP in the presence of nonpolymerizable monomeric actin.
• Video 5 Processivity of barbed end–associated Cy3-VASP in the presence of 1 µM actin (30% Alexa Fluor 488 labeled).
• Video 6 Highly processive barbed end–associated Cy3-VASP tetramer (rare event) in the presence of 2 µM actin (30% Alexa Fluor 488 labeled).
• Video 7 VASP enhances polymerization of profilin–actin.
• Video 8 Localization of Cy3-VASP to sites of actin filament bundling.